Loading...

11 April 2011

Introduction to Digital Photography


Final Project.  Nikon D-40, Photoshop CS3 and Wacom Intuos tablet (camera settings coming soon)
This was one of those classes I wasn't sure about and I had no idea I would like it as much as I did -and I'll tell you that learning about photography beyond a point and shoot was invaluable.  Getting a taste of another major like this made me want to become a photographer.  My instructor Corey Davis knows his stuff and he was very helpful.  Working with lighting, composition and process, I was merely getting acquainted... it was intimidating.  Although now, I have such a high regard for photography, I won't shoot with anything else if I can avoid it. I'm not Dorothea Lange... not even remotely but sampling that profession was certainly inspiring and it will definitely come in handy if I ever get in a bind, so thank you Corey.